02 Dec Publishing Workshop
Book publishing veteran Roz Hopkins will teach you everything you need to know about how to self-publish – and do it well.
Sunday 13 December 2015
10am – 4pm, Bangalow, $75
Places are limited.
To book, call Roz: 0400 420 696
or BOOK ONLINE
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
• What are your publishing motivations and goals?
• How do you choose and brief an editor?
• What is great book design and how do you achieve it?
• What kind of book suits your project – ebook, print-on-demand or traditional print book – or all three?
• How do you sell, promote and market your book or ebook?
• How many copies can you expect to sell?
‘Self-publishing is the way of the future and when solutions to the problems are laid out logically and with attention to detail, as Roz has, outsiders like me begin to comprehend their path to getting successfully published.’
— CECILIA SPENCE, PARTICIPANT, DIY PUBLISHING, HOSTED BY ROZ HOPKINS AT THE NSW WRITER’S CENTRE